Are you a person who likes creating strong, long-term relationships with people and help them solve their problems? At Data+ you can be sure you are delivering a state-of-the-art solution to manage clinical trials.
In this role, you will
- Manage full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating our clients’ value proposition and closing 100K+ deals
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline
- Build productive relationships with influencers in the customer IT organization (application admins, admin leads and managers, IT procurement, IT executives), or IRB (Institutional Review Board) to close initial deals and additional up-sell for account growth.
- Manage, track and report all sales activities in CRM system
- Deliver first level product demos
- Provide insightful first level technical answers
Your responsibility will be to
- Aggressively pursues and achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned quota (annually and quarterly) through sales of IT consulting service solution sales.
- Develop territory strategies and account plans independently and to achieve Solution revenue from complex multi-year deals that drive significant customer value, rooted in Solution Selling concepts.
- Initiate direct contact and builds strong relationships with customers at Director, VP and Senior Executive (C-suite) levels.
- Creatively leverages the understanding of company’s capabilities to particular account applications to position our solution so that it delivers high customer value.
- On occasion, may assist other reps with the strategy for an opportunity to help optimize the probability of closure.
The Successful Applicant
- Motivated, results driven self starter with a desire to hunt new business
- 5+ years of technology direct sales experience, with 2+ years recent SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting customer relationships
- Experience selling technical tools to technical and business buyers in enterprise IT organizations
- High technical aptitude and ability to understand and discuss a technical product
- Able and willing to try and iterate different methods to navigate organizations, progress pipelines and accelerate sales cycles
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player who is comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment
Are you an engineer who likes to write PHP and likes to create web applications that can be used by thousands of concurrent users? At Data+ you can focus on one product and go for the highest quality standards. Our developers get responsibility during the entire development process, which comes along with freedom in choosing the best solutions.
In this role, you will work with
- A platform with thousands of concurrent users
- PHP web-applications, based on Laravel Framework
- Azure Cloud Services
Stack & Tools
- SQL Server
Do you have
- A 1-year+ course, B.A. or Masters degree
- At least 5 years work experience as software developer
- A strong interest in everything related to web-development
The location for this position is our Headquarter located in Holon, Israel.
Marketing & Communications
Data+ is looking for a Junior that hates to be a Junior
We don’t think in the terms junior or senior. We think about projects and responsibility. You will work in a small team but a fast-paced environment. Everything is project based and the entire team contributes. That comes with a lot of freedom but also a lot of responsibility. Are you ready to take on some seriously fun work instead of just collecting a paycheck? If the answer is Yes, please apply.
Personality over Skills
At Data+, having the right people on board is critical. You have to be a team player that’s not afraid of taking charge and at the same time, an ambitious self-starter that gets stuff done by yourself. We can help you develop the skills you don’t have, but we can’t change your attitude. Are you motivated, committed to your work and want to grow within a startup environment? If the answer is Yes, please apply.
We do not have a pinball machine in our office, we focus on work and making the most out of every minute of our work. Challenges change weekly. One week you might work on an email campaign, the next week you are planning a Karaoke Party. Are you the kind of person that is up for the challenge? If the answer is Yes, please apply.
Our ideal candidate answered all three questions above with Yes, is tech & online marketing savvy, an avid user of social networking tools, understand the importance of new media and knows a thing or two about project management. Some of the obvious attributes we need you to have: ambitious, creative, reliable, organized, detail oriented, quick learner.
Additional skills/expertise we are looking for. The more you can check off, the better. But none of them are a must: Content Creation, Blogging, Project Management, SEO/SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Analytics, Social Media Strategy, PR, Event Planning, Photoshop, Customer Service, HTML, WordPress, Video Editing, Email Marketing, Sales, Communications.
Share with someone you love
Tips on how to get an interview:
Check out Data+ Research and let us know what you think. Don’t be polite, we want feedback, not praise. Include prior experience in relevant fields with links, examples, outcome, your role, etc. Using words such as expert, guru, rockstar or ninja may lead to automatic disqualification. Be yourself.